Best Leveling Kits for CADILLAC Escalade EXT
The leveling kit is designed to level the front of your CADILLAC Escalade so it is flush with the rear suspension of the vehicle, ultimately giving your truck a LEVELED look. The CADILLAC Escalade comes from the factory with a small rake pointing down from the rear of the vehicle to the front. The alignment kit is designed to be added to the OEM suspension, which will end up helping to compensate for this rake by aligning the front of the CADILLAC Escalade.
Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Designed to improve ground clearance
- Enhance the performance of the vehicle
- Ensures long-lasting durability
- Made from high-density polyurethane
- Facilitate easy installation
Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2002 – 2014 Cadillac Escalade (2WD 4WD).
- CONTENTS: 2x High-Density Delrin Rear Spring Spacers, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 1.5-inch rear suspension leveling lift. Factory shocks can be reused without compromising ride quality.
- INSTALLATION: After an easy 1-2 hour installation process, you’re ready to feature your new and improved ride! We recommend using a Spring Compressor Tool to easily remove and reinstall your springs. An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: High strength, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability from engineered Delrin construction. Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Max Lift 2. 25″ – Max Tire Diameter 33″
- Best quality, best design for the proper leveling lift on new body style
- Heavy-duty tubular steel upper control arms with heavy-duty ball joints and maintenance-free bushings
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2007 – 2016 Cadillac Escalade (2WD 4WD)
- CONTENTS: (2x) High-Density Polyurethane Front Strut Spacers, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 2-inch front suspension leveling lift. Please note that spacer thickness to lift height is NOT a 1:1 ratio. It is recommended that you measure your vehicle ride height before and after to see the full lift amount has been achieved.
- INSTALLATION: No Special Tools Required! Installs in just 1-2 hours without disassembling your strut assembly. An alignment is recommended after install.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade Buying Guide
Benefits of Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Cadillac Escalade can be as little as one inch and if your Cadillac Escalade is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade can correct this in no time. Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade is easy to install and they can align your Cadillac Escalade on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Cadillac Escalade with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Cadillac Escalade.
- An equalizer for the Cadillac Escalade can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Cadillac Escalade will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Leveling Kits
All leveling kits can have the same effect on your Cadillac Escalade – raising the front of the Cadillac Escalade and leveling its height. None of the leveling kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Cadillac Escalade?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Cadillac Escalade, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Cadillac Escalade to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Nissan Armada.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Cadillac Escalade. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Cadillac Escalade
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Cadillac Escalade are needed to reach all Cadillac Escalade suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Cadillac Escalade and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Cadillac Escalade from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Cadillac Escalade
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Cadillac Escalade at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Cadillac Escalade for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Cadillac Escalade as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Cadillac Escalade.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Cadillac Escalade.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them into your Cadillac Escalade where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Cadillac Escalade are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Cadillac Escalade while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Cadillac Escalade.
Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Leveling Kits for the Cadillac Escalade?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Cadillac Escalade, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Leveling Kits for my Cadillac Escalade myself?
A. Most Leveling Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Leveling Kits for the Cadillac Escalade include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Leveling Kits for Cadillac Escalade used for?
A. Leveling Kits are needed to make your Cadillac Escalade look more level. Leveling Kits can add lift, balance your Cadillac Escalade and offer other great benefits.