Best Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado
Suspension Lift Kit for the Chevrolet Silverado vehicle. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of your Chevrolet Silverado by replacing the front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Chevrolet Silverado increases the height between the frame and the ground. This allows for much more ground clearance. Articulation in general is improved with a good suspension kit for the Chevrolet Silverado. Even if you don’t need to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of your Chevrolet Silverado will be much more appealing.
CHEVROLET Silverado 1500 Crew Cab, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
The Silverado was available in several body styles, starting with a chassis cab and a version with a large driver’s cab. The front fascia had a wide chrome horizontal bar in the middle of the grille. For the LTZ model, this bar and bumper had a body color. The Crew Cab had four regular doors and only one bed in the rear.
The Chevrolet Silverado had five seats inside, enough for two rows. The Chevrolet Silverado has a large dashboard, with a steering column-mounted shifter for the automatic transmission.
The Silverado Crew Cab was available with a choice of four engines as standard and a 4-speed automatic transmission.
- CHEVROLET Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4.8L V8 4AT (295 HP)
- CHEVROLET Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 5.3L V8 4AT (315 HP)
- CHEVROLET Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 6.0L V8 4AT (367 HP)
Natural gas engines:
- CHEVROLET Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 5.3L V8 FlexFuel 4AT (322 HP)
- CHEVROLET Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 6.2L V8 FlexFuel 4AT (404 HP)
Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- At the heart of the system is our all-new 100 percent DOM tubular upper control arm
- Includes 3-inch OEM-style cast iron rear lift blocks and u-bolts; rear lift blocks have the correct pinion angle correction and axle locating ears for perfect fit and performance and replaces the factory 1.25 inch rear block
- Completing this great new lift system are a set of steel rear shock extensions; no need to replace your great-riding factory rear shocks with inferior aftermarket shocks
- These new shock extension brackets keep the rear shocks in the factory mounting position which means your truck will ride great; guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects
- ReadyLift lifetime warranty included; all ReadyLift products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two-color decals
Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Fits 2007-2016 Chevy Silverado 1500
- Provides 3.5″ of lift and includes Shadow Series rear shocks
- No trimming or cutting required and retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Made in the USA
Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2007 – 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2WD 4WD). Fits 6-Lug Model Only. Does NOT fit 2007 Classic Models or 2019+ Silverado TrailBoss. These spacers are NOT compatible with models equipped with Adaptive Ride Control / MagneRide / Auto-Ride / Air-Bag / Air-Ride / Self-Leveling Suspension Systems. 2015+ Chevy vehicles equipped with factory stamped steel upper control arms will not support 3″ or 3.5″ front spacer.
- CONTENTS: (2x) T6 Billet Aluminum Front Lift Strut Spacers, (2x) T6 Billet Aluminum Rear Lift Blocks, (4x) Square Bend U-Bolts, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 3-inch front and 2-inch rear suspension lift. Please note that front spacer thickness to lift height is not a 1:1 ratio. Strut spacer installation alters the angle of the lower control arm, and this accounts for an additional lift beyond the actual thickness of the spacers. Also, Z71 and LTZ models have factory rear blocks installed – rear lift height will vary depending on the factory block size being replaced.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 2 to 4 hours without the need for special tools. An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado Buying Guide
Benefits of Leveling Kits for Chevrolet Silverado
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Chevrolet Silverado can be as little as one inch and if your Chevrolet Silverado is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado can correct this in no time. Leveling Kits for Chevrolet Silverado are easy to install and they can align your Chevrolet Silverado on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Chevrolet Silverado with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Chevrolet Silverado.
- An equalizer for the Chevrolet Silverado can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Chevrolet Silverado will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension Lift kits can have the same effect on your Chevrolet Silverado – raising the front of the Chevrolet Silverado and leveling its height. None of the leveling kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Chevrolet Silverado?
Before commencing installation of the Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Chevrolet Avalanche to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Chevrolet Silverado.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Chevrolet Silverado. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Chevrolet Silverado are needed to reach all Chevrolet Silverado suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Chevrolet Silverado from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Chevrolet Silverado at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Chevrolet Silverado for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Chevrolet Silverado as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Chevrolet Silverado.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Chevrolet Silverado.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Chevrolet Silverado where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Chevrolet Silverado are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Chevrolet Silverado while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Chevrolet Silverado.
Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Chevrolet Silverado?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Chevrolet Silverado, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the Suspension Lift Kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Chevrolet Silverado myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Chevrolet Silverado include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Chevrolet Silverado look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Chevrolet Silverado and offer other great benefits.