Best Leveling Kits for Ford F-250
The leveling kit ensures that the front of the Ford F-250 is leveled so that it has been combined with the rear suspension, creating a truck of sorts. The Ford F-250 comes from the factory with a small rake that points down from the rear of the vehicle to the front. The even suspension compensates for this rake, making the front end of the Ford F-250 look like a flatter vehicle.
Leveling Kits for Ford F-250 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Fits 1997-2003 Ford F-150
- Provides 2″ of lift
- Easy bolt-on installation with no trimming or cutting
- Made in the USA
Leveling Kits for Ford F-250 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- COMPATIBLE WITH 1999 – 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty (4WD Only) and 1999 – 2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty (4WD Only)
- CONTENTS: (2x) High-Strength Steel Add-A-Leafs, (4x) Vibration Isolator Pads, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 1.5-2 inch rear suspension lift, depending on the condition of your leaf packs. | Leaf Specifications: 2.5″ Wide, 21.25″ Top Length, 21.5″ Curved Length
- INSTALLATION: After an easy 1-2 hour installation process*, you’re ready to feature your new and improved ride! *A Leaf Spring Unloading/Compressing Tool is required to ensure a safe disassembly of your leaf pack. *An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle. | **Also, longer U-Bolts may be required in order to restore the necessary clamping force on your spring assembly.
- BENEFITS: Supreme Suspensions Add-A-Leafs are constructed from heat-treated, tempered steel and can be added to your existing leaf spring packs to increase the load and towing capacity, minimize squat and allow for larger custom rims and tires.
Leveling Kits for Ford F-250 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- COMPATIBLE WITH 1999 – 2020 Ford F-250. *Does NOT fit special XL Model, Extended Cabs, or vehicles with Twin I-Beam Suspension.
- CONTENTS: (2x) High-Density Delrin Coil Spring Spacers, (2x) 3/4″ Stud Extenders, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 2-inch front suspension leveling lift.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 1 to 2 hours without the need for special tools. *An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
Leveling Kits for Ford F-250 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2005 – 2020 Ford F-250.
- CONTENTS: (2x) High-Strength Steel Spring Spacers, (2x) High-Strength Steel Shock Extenders, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 2.5-inch front suspension leveling lift.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 1 to 2 hours without the need for special tools. An alignment is recommended after install.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires. Allows you to reuse your factory shock absorbers at a near stock angle, eliminating the need for aftermarket extended shocks.
Leveling Kits for Ford F-250 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- 4WD Only
- Package Dimensions: 15.24 L x 43.18 H x 43.18 W (centimeters)
- Includes track bar relocation bracket, sound isolators shock extensions, and sway bar spacers
Leveling Kits for Ford F-250 Buying Guide
Benefits of Leveling Kits for Ford F-250
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Ford F-150 can be as little as one inch and if your Ford F-150 is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Leveling Kits for Ford F-150 can correct this in no time. Leveling Kits for Ford F-150 is easy to install and they can align your Ford F-150 on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Leveling Kits for Ford F-250 can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Ford F-250 with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Leveling Kits for Ford F-250 can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Ford F-250.
- An equalizer for the Ford F-250 can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Ford F-250 will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Leveling Kits
All leveling kits can have the same effect on your Ford F-250 – raising the front of the Ford F-250 and leveling its height. None of the leveling kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Leveling Kits for Ford F-250 will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Ford F-250?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Ford F-250, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Ford F-250 to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Ford F-250.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Ford F-250. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Ford F-250
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Ford F-250 are needed to reach all Ford F-250 suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Ford F-250 and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Ford F-250 from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Ford F-250
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Ford F-250 at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Ford F-250 for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Ford F-250 as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Ford F-250.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Ford F-250.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them into your Ford F-250 where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Ford F-250 are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Ford F-250 while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Ford F-250.
Leveling Kits for Ford F-250 FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Leveling Kits for Ford F-250.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Leveling Kits for the Ford F-250?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Ford F-250, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Leveling Kits for my Ford F-250 myself?
A. Most Leveling Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Leveling Kits for the Ford F-250 include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Leveling Kits for Ford F-250 used for?
A. Leveling Kits are needed to make your Ford F-250 look more level. Leveling Kits can add lift, balance your Ford F-250 and offer other great benefits.