Best Leveling Kits for Jeep Gladiator
The leveling kit is designed to level the front of your Jeep Gladiator so it is flush with the rear suspension of the vehicle, ultimately giving your truck a LEVELED look. The Jeep Gladiator comes from the factory with a small rake pointing down from the rear of the vehicle to the front. The alignment kit is designed to be added to the OEM suspension, which will end up helping to compensate for this rake by aligning the front of the Jeep Gladiator.
Leveling Kit for Jeep Gladiator 2018, 2019
- OE style
- Direct fit
- Includes straps and required Rivets
- Limited 5-year warranty
Leveling Kit for Jeep Gladiator 2018, 2019, 2020
- Give your Wrangler JL / Gladiator the Perfect Blend of Performance and Stability from Rough Country.
- Improves Control and Handling.
- Reduces “bump steer” and Vibration | Added Life to Tires, Ball Joints, and other Steering Components.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation, Supported by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country’s 3 Year Warranty
Leveling Kit for Jeep Gladiator 2020
- Fits 2020-Current Jeep Gladiator
- Provides 2.5″ of lift
- Easy bolt-on installation with no trimming or cutting
- Made in the USA
Leveling Kits for Jeep Gladiator Buying Guide
Benefits of Leveling Kits for Jeep Gladiator
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Jeep Gladiator can be as little as one inch and if your Jeep Gladiator is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Leveling Kits for Jeep Gladiator can correct this in no time. Leveling Kits for Jeep Gladiator is easy to install and they can align your Jeep Gladiator on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Leveling Kits for Jeep Gladiator can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Jeep Gladiator with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Leveling Kits for Jeep Gladiator can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Jeep Gladiator.
- An equalizer for the Jeep Gladiator can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Jeep Gladiator will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Leveling Kits
All leveling kits can have the same effect on your Jeep Gladiator – raising the front of the Jeep Gladiator and leveling its height. None of the leveling kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Leveling Kits for Jeep Gladiator will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Jeep Gladiator?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Jeep Gladiator, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Jeep Gladiator to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Jeep Gladiator.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Jeep Gladiator. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Jeep Gladiator
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Jeep Gladiator are needed to reach all Jeep Gladiator suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Jeep Gladiator and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Jeep Gladiator from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Jeep Gladiator
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Jeep Gladiator at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Jeep Gladiator for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Jeep Gladiator as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Jeep Gladiator.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Jeep Gladiator.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them into your Jeep Gladiator where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Jeep Gladiator are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Jeep Gladiator while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Jeep Gladiator.
Leveling Kits for Jeep Gladiator FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Leveling Kits for Jeep Gladiator.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Leveling Kits for the Jeep Gladiator?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Jeep Gladiator, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Leveling Kits for my Jeep Gladiator myself?
A. Most Leveling Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Leveling Kits for the Jeep Gladiator include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Leveling Kits for Jeep Gladiator used for?
A. Leveling Kits are needed to make your Jeep Gladiator look more level. Leveling Kits can add lift, balance your Jeep Gladiator and offer other great benefits.