Best Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee
A leveling kit is designed to level the front of your Jeep Grand Cherokee so that it becomes level with the rear suspension of the vehicle, ultimately giving your truck that LEVELED look. Jeep Grand Cherokee comes from the factory with a small downward rake from the back of the vehicle to the front. A leveling kit is designed to be added to the OEM suspension, which will ultimately help offset this rake by bringing the front of the Jeep Grand Cherokee to a more even stance.
Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- COMPATIBLE WITH 1999 – 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ (2WD 4WD).
- CONTENTS: 2x High Crystalline Delrin Spring Spacers, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 2-inch front suspension leveling lift. Factory shocks can be reused without compromising ride quality.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 1 to 2 hours without the need for special tools. An alignment is recommended after install.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Give your Grand Cherokee the perfect blend of performance, protection, and style.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance to Conquer On and Off-Road Obstacles.
- Maintains Smooth, factory-like Ride | Levels the Front with the Rear.
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride.
- Backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Give your Grand Cherokee the perfect blend of performance, protection, and style
- Increase Ground Clearance for on and off-road obstacles
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride. Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Easy At-Home Installation Supported by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement
Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee Buying Guide
Benefits of Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Jeep Grand Cherokee can be as little as one inch and if your Jeep Grand Cherokee is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee can correct this in no time. Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee is easy to install and they can align your Jeep Grand Cherokee on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Jeep Grand Cherokee with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- An equalizer for the Jeep Grand Cherokee can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Jeep Grand Cherokee will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Leveling Kits
All leveling kits can have the same effect on your Jeep Grand Cherokee – raising the front of the Jeep Grand Cherokee and leveling its height. None of the leveling kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Jeep Grand Cherokee to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Jeep Grand Cherokee. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Jeep Grand Cherokee are needed to reach all Jeep Grand Cherokee suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Jeep Grand Cherokee from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Jeep Grand Cherokee at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Jeep Grand Cherokee for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Jeep Grand Cherokee as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them into your Jeep Grand Cherokee where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Jeep Grand Cherokee are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Jeep Grand Cherokee while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Leveling Kits for the Jeep Grand Cherokee?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Jeep Grand Cherokee, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Leveling Kits for my Jeep Grand Cherokee myself?
A. Most Leveling Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Leveling Kits for the Jeep Grand Cherokee include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Leveling Kits for Jeep Grand Cherokee used for?
A. Leveling Kits are needed to make your Jeep Grand Cherokee look more level. Leveling Kits can add lift, balance your Jeep Grand Cherokee, and offer other great benefits.