Best Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty
Suspension Lift Kit for the Jeep Liberty. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of Jeep Liberty by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Jeep Liberty increases the height between the frame and the ground. This allows for more ground clearance. Articulation is improved with a good Suspension Lift Kit for the Jeep Liberty. Even if you don’t need to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of Jeep Liberty will be much nicer.
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty
- Works Within The OEM Suspension Geometry
- No Cutting Or Welding Necessary
- Max Recommended Tire Size 32″
- Estimated install time 4hrs
- Manufactured & Assembled in the USA
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Brand New Daystar 2″ Suspension Lift Kit (#KC09106BK).
- Fits: Jeep: 2008-2013 Jeep Liberty
- Features: Comfort Ride Suspension System/Lift Kit | High-Density Progressive Polyurethane | Lifts Vehicle Without Sacrificing Ride Quality or Load-Carrying Capacity | Easiest Way to Add 20″-22″ Wheels | No Metal-on-Metal Contact as with Other Leveling Kits | Limited Lifetime Warranty | Front and Rear Lift Included
- Daystar Products, the leading manufacturer of American Made Lift and Leveling kits is proud to release the industry’s first “Comfort Ride” lift kit for all models of the 2007-2012 Dodge Nitro & 2008-2013 Jeep Liberty.
- The KC09106BK “Comfort Ride” Lift kit is designed to lift your Nitro or Liberty 2″ while maintaining the factory ride and stability. The actual lift may vary depending on the model. The Daystar Lift Kit is the easiest way to add 20″-22″ Wheels.
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Jeep Liberty can be as little as one inch and if your Jeep Liberty is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty are easy to install and they can align your Jeep Liberty on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Jeep Liberty with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Jeep Liberty.
- An equalizer for the Jeep Liberty can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Jeep Liberty will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Jeep Liberty – raising the front of the Jeep Liberty and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Jeep Liberty?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Jeep Liberty to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Jeep Liberty.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Jeep Liberty. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Jeep Liberty are needed to reach all Jeep Liberty suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Jeep Liberty from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Jeep Liberty at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Jeep Liberty for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Jeep Liberty as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Jeep Liberty.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Jeep Liberty.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Jeep Liberty where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Jeep Liberty are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Jeep Liberty while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Jeep Liberty.
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Jeep Liberty?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Jeep Liberty, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Jeep Liberty myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Jeep Liberty include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Liberty used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Jeep Liberty look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Jeep Liberty and offer other great benefits.