Best Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade
Suspension Lift Kit for your Jeep Renegade. The Suspension Lift Kit will help you increase the ground clearance in your Jeep Renegade by allowing you to install front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Jeep Renegade provides increased height between the frame and the ground. This noticeably increases ground clearance. Articulation is improved by using a good suspension kit for the Ford Raptor. You won’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, and the appearance of the Jeep Renegade will be unique.
Suspension Lift Kit for Jeep Renegade 2015, 2016, 2017
- New Daystar 1 1/2″ Suspension Lift Kit (# KJ09168BK) > Daystar Products, the leading manufacturer of American Made Lift and Leveling kits, is proud to release the industry’s first “Comfort Ride” Jeep Renegade lift kit for all models of the 2015-2017 Jeep Renegade > The KJ09168BK “Comfort Ride” Lift kit is 100% bolt-on, easy to install, and FMVSS 126 Compliant
- Daystar’s Top Load Strut Stud Extender Mounts and Coil Spring Spacers allow you to install the leveling kit without having to disassemble the strut assembly > The Daystar Jeep Renegade Lift Kit fits all Renegade models including 2WD and 4WD Sport, Latitude, Limited and Trailhawk models
- The kit is designed to Lift your Jeep Renegade 1 1/2″ while maintaining the factory ride and stability > The actual lift may vary depending on the model > The Daystar Renegade Lift Kit will fit up to two sizes of larger tires mounted on stock wheels | Features: > 100% Bolt-On > FMVSS126 Compliant
- Renegade Lift Kit includes: > 2 Front Progressive Rate Polyurethane Coil Spring Spacers > 2 Rear Progressive Rate Polyurethane Coil Spring Spacers > 2 Front Sway Bar End Links > 2 Rear Control Arm Brackets > Hardware > Detailed Instructions > No strut disassembly required > Made from high-density progressive rate polyurethane > Polyurethane Coil Spacers ensure No Metal-to-Metal contact, corrosion, or squeaks while maintaining factory ride quality and superior handling
- Fits: | Jeep: > 2015-2017 Jeep Renegade
Suspension Lift Kit for Jeep Renegade 2017, 2018
- Made in the USA!
- This kit also maintains correct wheel offset
- Fits New body style Jeep Compass 2017-2018
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Jeep Renegade can be as little as one inch and if your Jeep Renegade is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade are easy to install and they can align your Jeep Renegade on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Jeep Renegade with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Jeep Renegade.
- An equalizer for the Jeep Renegade can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Jeep Renegade will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Jeep Renegade – raising the front of the Jeep Renegade and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Jeep Renegade?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Jeep Renegade to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Jeep Renegade.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Jeep Renegade. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Jeep Renegade are needed to reach all Jeep Renegade suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Jeep Renegade from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Jeep Renegade at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Jeep Renegade for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Jeep Renegade as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Jeep Renegade.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Jeep Renegade.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Jeep Renegade where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Jeep Renegade are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Jeep Renegade while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Jeep Renegade.
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Jeep Renegade?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Jeep Renegade, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Jeep Renegade myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Jeep Renegade include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Renegade used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Jeep Renegade look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Jeep Renegade, and offer other great benefits.