Best Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler
Suspension Lift Kit for your Jeep Wrangler vehicle. The Suspension Lift Kit will help increase the ground clearance of your Jeep Wrangler by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Jeep Wrangler increases the height between the frame and the ground. This gives you more ground clearance. Articulation is improved overall with a good suspension kit for the Jeep Wrangler. Even if you don’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of your Jeep Wrangler will be much more interesting.
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Give your Wrangler TJ the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance | Premium N3 Shock Absorbers the Best in Performance for On and Off-Road Use.
- Maintains Smooth, factory-like Ride | Levels the Front with the Rear.
- Spring retention design keeps the coil springs in place during extreme articulation.
- Backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty – Shocks/Struts 3 Year Warranty
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Black Powder Coated
- 4-inch lift
- With Shock Absorbers
- Direct Fit
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
- Give your Wrangler JK the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance to Conquer On and Off-Road Obstacles.
- Spring Retention Design / Coil Springs stay in Place during Extreme Articulation | Rear Track Bar Bracket / Keeps Rear Axle Centered.
- Easy at Home Bolt-ON Installation Supported by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Suspension Lift Kit: Designed to give you the most complete lifting solution for your Jeep. Kit includes a rear track bar brace; 4 Door JK’s will get on average a 4-inch lift; 2 Door models will get up to a 5-inch lift
- Jeep Suspension Lift Kits: All shocks are nitro charged with a self-adjusting valve for a smoother ride on and off the road; Each lift kit includes an off-road organizer for Jeep glove boxes, shocks, and complete installation hardware
- Off-road Accessories: Get serious about the drive with a variety of off-road Jeep accessories from entry guards and floor liners to entry guards, snorkel kits, and antennas for a customized vehicle with top-grade gear
- Rugged Ridge Jeep Parts: Count on Rugged Ridge to provide you with proven Jeep parts and accessories like bumpers, lift kits, wheels, interior accessories, floor liners, and more for varying Jeep models
- Five Year Warranty: Our Rugged Ridge products are covered by an industry-leading 5-year warranty and Rugged Ridge Floor Liners have Limited Lifetime Warranties providing customers with repair or replacements subject to certain common exclusions
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Jeep Wrangler can be as little as one inch and if your Jeep Wrangler is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler are easy to install and they can align your Jeep Wrangler on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Jeep Wrangler with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Jeep Wrangler.
- An equalizer for the Jeep Wrangler can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Jeep Wrangler will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Jeep Wrangler – raising the front of the Jeep Wrangler and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Jeep Wrangler?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Jeep Wrangler to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Jeep Wrangler.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Jeep Wrangler. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Jeep Wrangler are needed to reach all Jeep Wrangler suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Jeep Wrangler from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Jeep Wrangler at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Jeep Wrangler for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Jeep Wrangler as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Jeep Wrangler.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Jeep Wrangler.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Jeep Wrangler where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Jeep Wrangler are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Jeep Wrangler while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Jeep Wrangler.
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Jeep Wrangler?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Jeep Wrangler, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Jeep Wrangler myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Jeep Wrangler include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Wrangler used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Jeep Wrangler look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Jeep Wrangler and offer other great benefits.