Best Leveling Kits for Nissan Frontier
The leveling kit allows you to level the front of the Nissan Frontier so that it is aligned with the rear suspension, resulting in a specific type of truck. The Nissan Frontier comes from the factory with a small rake pointing down from the rear of the vehicle to the front. The even suspension aligns the rails and makes the front end of the Nissan Frontier level with the rear end.
Leveling kit for Nissan Frontier 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Fits 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier and Xterra
- Provides 2.5″ of lift
- Easy bolt-on installation with no trimming or cutting
- Made in the USA
Leveling kit for Nissan Frontier 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Give your Frontier / Xterra the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance to Conquer On and Off-Road Obstacles | Maintains smooth, OEM like ride
- T6061 Aircraft Quality Billet Aluminum | Levels the Front with the Rear.
- Easy at Home Bolt-On Installation Supported by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2005 – 2020 Nissan Frontier (2WD 4WD). Only fits models with single-pin leaf packs.
- CONTENTS: 2x High-Strength Steel Leaf Packs, 4x Vibration Isolator Pads, 4x Square Bend U-Bolts, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 1.5-2 inch rear suspension lift, depending on the condition of your leaf packs.
- INSTALLATION: Easy ‘bolt-on’ installation takes 1 to 2 hours. A Leaf Spring unloading/compressing tool is required for a safe installation. An alignment is recommended after install.
- BENEFITS: Supreme Suspensions Add-A-Leafs are constructed from heat-treated, tempered steel and can be added to your existing leaf spring packs to increase the load and towing capacity, minimize squat and allow for larger custom rims and tires. The included U-bolts eliminate flexing of the leaf spring packs and provide the desired spring stiffness for your vehicle, maximizing safety and ensuring that you get the most out of your rear lift.
Leveling Kits for Nissan Frontier Buying Guide
Benefits of Leveling Kits for Nissan Frontier
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Nissan Frontier can be as little as one inch and if your Nissan Frontier is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Leveling Kits for Nissan Frontier can correct this in no time. Leveling Kits for Nissan Frontier are easy to install and they can align your Nissan Frontier on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Leveling Kits for Nissan Frontier can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Nissan Frontier with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Leveling Kits for Nissan Frontier can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Nissan Frontier.
- An equalizer for the Nissan Frontier can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Nissan Frontier will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Leveling Kits
All leveling kits can have the same effect on your Nissan Frontier – raising the front of the Nissan Frontier and leveling its height. None of the leveling kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Leveling Kits for Nissan Frontier will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Nissan Frontier?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Nissan Frontier to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Nissan Frontier.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Nissan Frontier. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Nissan Frontier are needed to reach all Nissan Frontier suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Nissan Frontier from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Nissan Frontier at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Nissan Frontier for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Nissan Frontier as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Nissan Frontier.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Nissan Frontier.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Nissan Frontier where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Nissan Frontier are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Nissan Frontier while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Nissan Frontier.
Leveling Kits for Nissan Frontier FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Leveling Kits for Nissan Frontier.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Leveling Kits for the Nissan Frontier?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Nissan Frontier, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Leveling Kits for my Nissan Frontier myself?
A. Most Leveling Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Leveling Kits for the Nissan Frontier include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Leveling Kits for Nissan Frontier used for?
A. Leveling Kits are needed to make your Nissan Frontier look more level. Leveling Kits can add lift, balance your Nissan Frontier and offer other great benefits.