Best Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan XD
The leveling kit is designed to level the front of your Nissan Titan XD so that it is flush with the rear suspension of the vehicle, ultimately giving your truck a unique look. The Nissan Titan XD comes from the factory with a small rake that points down from the rear of the vehicle to the front. The alignment kit is designed to be added to the OEM suspension, which as a result will help compensate for this rake by aligning the front of your Nissan Titan XD vehicle.
Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Designed to improve ground clearance
- Enhance the performance of the vehicle
- Allow use of large tires
- Made from high density polyurethane
- Facilitate easy installation
Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan 2016, 2017, 2018
- Comfort Ride Suspension Strut Spacer Kit
- High Density Progressive Polyurethane
- Lifts Vehicles Without Sacrificing Ride Quality or Load-Carrying Capacity
- Easiest Way to Add 20″-22″ Wheels and Increase Ground Clearance
- No Metal-on-Metal Contact as with Other Leveling Kits
Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan Buying Guide
Benefits of Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Nissan Titan can be as little as one inch and if your Nissan Titan is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan can correct this in no time. Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan are easy to install and they can align your Nissan Titan on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Nissan Titan with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Nissan Titan.
- An equalizer for the Nissan Titan can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Nissan Titan will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Leveling Kits
All leveling kits can have the same effect on your Nissan Titan – raising the front of the Nissan Titan and leveling its height. None of the leveling kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Nissan Titan?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Nissan Titan, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Nissan Titan to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Nissan Titan.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Nissan Titan. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Nissan Titan
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Nissan Titan are needed to reach all Nissan Titan suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Nissan Titan and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Nissan Titan from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Nissan Titan
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Nissan Titan at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Nissan Titan for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Nissan Titan as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Nissan Titan.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Nissan Titan.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Nissan Titan where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Nissan Titan are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Nissan Titan while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Nissan Titan.
Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Leveling Kits for the Nissan Titan?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Nissan Titan, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Leveling Kits for my Nissan Titan myself?
A. Most Leveling Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Leveling Kits for the Nissan Titan include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Leveling Kits for Nissan Titan used for?
A. Leveling Kits are needed to make your Nissan Titan look more level. Leveling Kits can add lift, balance your Nissan Titan and offer other great benefits.