Best Lift Kits for Nissan Titan XD
Suspension Lift Kit for your Nissan Titan vehicle. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of your Nissan Titan by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Nissan Titan Suspension Lift Kit increases the height between the frame and the ground. This increases ground clearance. Overall articulation is improved with a good Nissan Titan Suspension Lift Kit. Plus, you won’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, making the look of your Nissan Titan seem much more personable.
Lift Kits for Nissan Titan 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Give your Titan the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance to Conquer On and Off-Road Obstacles | Maintains smooth, OEM like ride
- Tubular Upper Control Arms | Keeps Ball Joints at Optimum Angles | Clevite OEM Style Rubber Bushings | Fabricated Blocks are Stronger and have a Longer Lifespan.
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality. Easy Installation and Support Provided by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Titan XD Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Titan XD
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Nissan Titan can be as little as one inch and if your Chevrolet Silverado is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Titan are easy to install and they can align your Nissan Titan on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Titan XD can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Chevrolet Silverado with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Chevrolet Silverado can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Chevrolet Silverado.
- An equalizer for the Chevrolet Silverado can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Chevrolet Silverado will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All leveling kits can have the same effect on your Nissan Titan – raising the front of the Nissan Titan and leveling its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Titan XD will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Nissan Titan XD?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Nissan Titan, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Nissan Titan to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Nissan Titan.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Nissan Titan. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Nissan Titan XD
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Nissan Titan are needed to reach all Nissan Titan suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Nissan Titan and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Nissan Titan from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Nissan Titan XD
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Nissan Titan at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Nissan Titan for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Nissan Titan as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Nissan Titan.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Nissan Titan.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Nissan Titan where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Nissan Titan are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Nissan Titan while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Nissan Titan.
Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Titan XD FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Titan XD.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Nissan Titan XD?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Nissan Titan, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Nissan Titan XD myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Nissan Titan include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Titan XD used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Chevrolet Silverado look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Nissan Titan and offer other great benefits.