Best Leveling Kits for Nissan Xterra
The leveling kit is designed to level the front of your Nissan Xterra so that it is flush with the rear suspension of the vehicle, ultimately giving your truck a unique look. The Nissan Xterra comes from the factory with a small rake that points down from the rear of the vehicle to the front. The alignment kit is designed to be added to the OEM suspension, which as a result will help compensate for this rake by aligning the front of your Nissan Xterra vehicle.
Leveling Kit for Nissan Xterra 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Front strut spacers 30mm
- Easily maneuver in snow, dirt, and on country roads with additional clearance
- Effortlessly park near higher curbs where previously you had to be cautious
- Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
- Please, check the compatibility in the Product description below. Not sure if the lift kit is compatible with your car? Contact us and we will suggest the proper lift kit for you!
Leveling Kit for Nissan Xterra 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Fits 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier and Xterra
- Provides 2.5″ of lift
- Easy bolt-on installation with no trimming or cutting
- Made in the USA
Leveling Kit for Nissan Xterra 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Give your Frontier / Xterra the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance to Conquer On and Off-Road Obstacles | Maintains smooth, OEM like ride
- T6061 Aircraft Quality Billet Aluminum | Levels the Front with the Rear.
- Easy at Home Bolt-On Installation Supported by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Leveling Kits for Nissan Xterra Buying Guide
Benefits of Leveling Kits for Nissan Xterra
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Nissan Xterra can be as little as one inch and if your Nissan Xterra is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Leveling Kits for Nissan Xterra can correct this in no time. Leveling Kits for Nissan Xterra are easy to install and they can align your Nissan Xterra on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Leveling Kits for Nissan Xterra can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Nissan Xterra with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Leveling Kits for Nissan Xterra can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Nissan Xterra.
- An equalizer for the Nissan Xterra can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Nissan Xterra will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Leveling Kits
All leveling kits can have the same effect on your Nissan Xterra – raising the front of the Nissan Xterra and leveling its height. None of the leveling kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Leveling Kits for Nissan Xterra will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Nissan Xterra?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Nissan Xterra, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Nissan Xterra to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Nissan Xterra.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Nissan Xterra. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Nissan Xterra
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Nissan Xterra are needed to reach all Nissan Xterra suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Nissan Xterra and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Nissan Xterra from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Nissan Xterra
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Nissan Xterra at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Nissan Xterra for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Nissan Xterra as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Nissan Xterra.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Nissan Xterra.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Nissan Xterra where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Nissan Xterra are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Nissan Xterra while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Nissan Xterra.
Leveling Kits for Nissan Xterra FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Leveling Kits for Nissan Xterra.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Leveling Kits for the Nissan Xterra?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Nissan Xterra, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Leveling Kits for my Nissan Xterra myself?
A. Most Leveling Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Leveling Kits for the Nissan Xterra include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Leveling Kits for Nissan Xterra used for?
A. Leveling Kits are needed to make your Nissan Xterra look more level. Leveling Kits can add lift, balance your Nissan Xterra and offer other great benefits.