Best Suspension Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek
Suspension Lift Kit for your Subaru Crosstek vehicle. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of your Subaru Crosstek by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Subaru Crosstek Suspension Lift Kit increases the height between the frame and the ground. This increases ground clearance. Overall articulation is improved with a good Nissan Titan Suspension Lift Kit. Plus, you won’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, making the look of your Nissan Titan seem much more personable.
Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 69-9315 is specifically engineered for the 2013-2017 Subaru Crosstrek
- Offset designed fabricated heavy-duty steel plate top mount strut extensions maintain factory alignment geometry.
- Strut spacer/sub-frame spacer combination in the rear retains the factory alignment and suspension geometry.
- Easy bolt-on installation – no permanent modifications
- Delivers increased ground clearance when using a 215 series tire
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek 2018, 2019, 2020
- Give your CrossTrek the perfect blend of performance, protection, and style from Rough Country Suspension Systems.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance to conquer on and off-road
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality. Easy at Home Installation
- Improved, aggressive good looks
- Backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Suspension Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Subaru Crosstek can be as little as one inch and if your Subaru Crosstek is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek are easy to install and they can align your Subaru Crosstek on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Subaru Crosstek with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Subaru Crosstek.
- An equalizer for the Subaru Crosstek can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Subaru Crosstek will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Subaru Crosstek – raising the front of the Subaru Crosstek and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Subaru Crosstek?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Subaru Crosstek to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Subaru Crosstek.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Subaru Crosstek. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Subaru Crosstek are needed to reach all Subaru Crosstek suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Subaru Crosstek from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Subaru Crosstek at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Subaru Crosstek for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Subaru Crosstek as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Subaru Crosstek.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Subaru Crosstek.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Subaru Crosstek where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Subaru Crosstek are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Subaru Crosstek while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Subaru Crosstek.
Suspension Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Subaru Crosstek?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Subaru Crosstek, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Subaru Crosstek myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Subaru Crosstek include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Subaru Crosstek used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Subaru Crosstek look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Subaru Crosstek and offer other great benefits.