Best Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia
Suspension Lift Kit for your Toyota Sequoia vehicle. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of your Toyota Sequoia by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Toyota Sequoia increases the height between the frame and the ground. This allows for increased ground clearance. Articulation, in general, is improved with a good Toyota Sequoia Suspension Lift Kit. And even if you don’t need to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of your Toyota Sequoia will be much more appealing.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia
- Safest and easiest to install
- Will never break or fail
- Retains the OEM factory ride while lifting your vehicle up to 4 inches
- Guaranteed against manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship for the life of your vehicle
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Designed to improve ground clearance
- Enhance the performance of the vehicle
- Includes sway bar bushings, bump stops, and shock boots
- Made from high-density polyurethane
- Facilitate easy installation
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2000 – 2007 Toyota Sequoia (2WD 4WD). Does NOT fit models equipped with BOTH Third Row Seat & Towing Packages as these have a larger rear spring.
- CONTENTS: (2x) Aircraft Billet Front Strut Spacers, (2x) High-Density Polyurethane Spring Spacers, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 3-inch front and 3-inch rear suspension lift. Please note that spacer thickness to lift height is NOT a 1:1 ratio. It is recommended that you measure your vehicle ride height before and after to see the full lift amount has been achieved.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 1 to 2 hours without the need for special tools. An alignment is recommended after install.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Toyota Sequoia can be as little as one inch and if your Toyota Sequoia is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia are easy to install and they can align your Toyota Sequoia on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Toyota Sequoia with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Toyota Sequoia.
- An equalizer for the Toyota Sequoia can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Toyota Sequoia will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Toyota Sequoia – raising the front of the Toyota Sequoia and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on Toyota Sequoia?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Toyota Sequoia to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Toyota Sequoia.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Toyota Sequoia. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Toyota Sequoia are needed to reach all Toyota Sequoia suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Toyota Sequoia from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Toyota Sequoia at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Toyota Sequoia for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Toyota Sequoia as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Toyota Sequoia.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Toyota Sequoia.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Toyota Sequoia where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Toyota Sequoia are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Toyota Sequoia while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Toyota Sequoia.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Toyota Sequoia?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Toyota Sequoia, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Toyota Sequoia myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Toyota Sequoia include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Sequoia used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Toyota Sequoia look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Toyota Sequoia and offer other great benefits.