Best Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma
Suspension Lift Kit for the Toyota Tacoma. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of your Toyota Tacoma by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Toyota Tacoma increases the height between the frame and the ground. This allows for more ground clearance. Articulation is improved with a good Suspension Lift Kit for the Toyota Tacoma. Even if you don’t need to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of your Toyota Tacoma will be much nicer.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma
- Requires Longer Rear Shocks: 25″ Extended & 15″ Collapsed
- Improves Handling/Reducing Front End Dive And Roll
- Max Recommended Tire Size 32″
- Estimated install time 4hrs
- Manufactured & Assembled in the USA
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Designed to improve ground clearance
- Enhance the performance of the vehicle
- Allow use of large tires
- Made from high-density polyurethane
- Facilitate easy installation
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2005 – 2020 Toyota Tacoma (2WD 4WD). Does not fit 5-Lug models.
- CONTENTS: (2x) Front Lift Strut Spacers, (2x) Rear Lift Blocks, (4x) Square Bend U-Bolts, (2x) Sway Bar Brackets, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 2.5″ front and 2″ rear suspension lift. Please note that front spacer thickness to lift height is not a 1:1 ratio. Strut spacer installation alters the angle of the lower control arm, and this accounts for an additional lift beyond the actual thickness of the spacers.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 2 to 4 hours without the need for special tools. An alignment is recommended after install.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Toyota Tacoma can be as little as one inch and if your Toyota Tacoma is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma are easy to install and they can align your Toyota Tacoma on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Toyota Tacoma with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Toyota Tacoma.
- An equalizer for the Toyota Tacoma can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Toyota Tacoma will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Toyota Tacoma – raising the front of the Toyota Tacoma and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Toyota Tacoma?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Toyota Tacoma to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Toyota Tacoma.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Toyota Tacoma. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Toyota Tacoma are needed to reach all Toyota Tacoma suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Toyota Tacoma from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Toyota Tacoma at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Toyota Tacoma for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Toyota Tacoma as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Toyota Tacoma.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Toyota Tacoma.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Toyota Tacoma where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Toyota Tacoma are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Toyota Tacoma while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Toyota Tacoma.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Toyota Tacoma?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Toyota Tacoma, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Toyota Tacoma myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Toyota Tacoma include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tacoma used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Toyota Tacoma look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Toyota Tacoma and offer other great benefits.