Best Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra
Suspension Lift Kit for the Toyota Tundra auto. The Suspension Lift Kit increases ground clearance for your Toyota Tundra by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. This suspension kit for the Toyota Tundra increases the height between the frame and the ground. This provides much more ground clearance. Articulation is improved overall with a better suspension kit for the Toyota Tundra. Even if you don’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of your Toyota Tundra will be much more attractive.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra
- Includes 2 rear OEM style blocks, 2 coil spring extensions, and 2 front bump stop extensions
- Includes carrier bearing spacer and 2 OEM shock extension brackets
- The kit contains all necessary hardware
- Maintains OEM ride quality
- 6″ Lift Kit System
- Allows for up to 35″ tall tires
- Does not include shocks
- Install time: approx. 6-10 hours
- Max Lift: 4.0″F-2.0″R – Max Tire Size: 35″
- Not for use on 2015 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein shocks
- Precision-crafted upper strut extensions designed to position the strut in the same mounting angle position.
- Kit includes differential drop brackets which lower the differential on 4WD models. This keeps the near factory CV angle specifications that Toyota built into these great trucks.
- New powdercoated sway bar frame mounts spacers to keep your sway bar working properly.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- A simple and super-ez bolt-on installation
- Adds clearance for up to 34” tires
- CNC machined ball joint socket and bushing eye ring for a precise fit
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2007 – 2020 Toyota Tundra (2WD 4WD). Does NOT Fit Rock Warrior Models and TRD Suspension Package.
- CONTENTS: (2x) Billet Aluminum Lift Strut Spacers, (2x) High Strength Steel Tapered Lift Blocks, (4x) Square Bend U-Bolts, (2x) Axle Alignment Shims, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 3 Inch Front + 3 Inch Rear Suspension Lift | U-Bolts: 9/16″ Threads, 12″ Long x 2.5″ Wide. * The included shims are an additional piece for optional use.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 3 to 6 hours without the need for special tools. Please note that front strut spacer thickness to lift height is not a 1:1 ratio; it is recommended that you measure your vehicle ride height before and after to see the full lift amount has been achieved. An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Toyota Tundra can be as little as one inch and if your Toyota Tundra is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra are easy to install and they can align your Toyota Tundra on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Toyota Tundra with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Toyota Tundra.
- An equalizer for the Toyota Tundra can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Toyota Tundra will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Toyota Tundra – raising the front of the Toyota Tundra and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Toyota Tundra?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Toyota Tundra to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Toyota Tundra.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Toyota Tundra. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Toyota Tundra are needed to reach all Toyota Tundra suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Toyota Tundra from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Toyota Tundra at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Toyota Tundra for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Toyota Tundra as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Toyota Tundra.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Toyota Tundra.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Toyota Tundra where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Toyota Tundra are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Toyota Tundra while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Toyota Tundra.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Toyota Tundra?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Toyota Tundra, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Toyota Tundra myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Toyota Tundra include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Tundra used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Toyota Tundra look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Toyota Tundra and offer other great benefits.